Monday, December 14, 2009

Prestige Edition comes with what!?


You've probably noticed that the art style for High Tech has changed yet again. Sorry. I'm still working on finding a way to draw that is relatively speedy without making it obvious just how much I can't draw. I call this look...wait for it..."sketchy."

Yes, that's correct, I actually don't have any plans to get Modern Warfare 2. Don't get me wrong, I liked the first one, it was a fantastic game. However I got it a long time after it came out, I mean a long time and I stopped playing it before the people who got it on release day.
Since I blew through the single player and I hear the sequel's offering isn't any longer I just... meh. Multiplayer is definitely cool, deserves most of the praise it got and kept me interested long enough to get through prestige mode 1 and a half times...but that was it. So I'm not foaming at the mouth to drop $60 on an improved (balance-wise, graphics-wise or otherwise) version of the same. And since I still maintain the opinion that MW2 doesn't quite match the visual polish of Killzone 2 and doesn't touch Uncharted 2, I don't need it for a visual showpiece to the power of HD gaming consoles.
Of course there is a good chance I'll end up grabbing MW2 anyway, I didn't plan on buying the first one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment