Monday, December 20, 2010

Time Travel

So yes, once again there has been a large...LARGE gap since the last installment of new content here on Higher Tech. I'm only one man, what can I say? Oh right, I can say the most recent gap was due to my employment in Activision's QA department. True, even when we were doing 12 hour days 6 days a week, I did have time to write something here...I was just afraid to.

I tend to get excited and go off on tangents about related gaming topics and other theories and info whenever I write something; you may have noticed this. While accidentally letting slip some small secret about Tony Hawk: Shred (my first project) may have gone unnoticed, any kind of leak related to Call of Duty: Black Ops (my second project) would have quickly gotten me fired, if not sued. So I'm sorry to the 5 or 6 of you out there that read this, but you're simply not worth staring down the barrel of Activision's legal department, much less forfeiting my long fought for first step into the video game industry.

In any case, some form of regular content should be appearing here again soon. At least until my gig at Naughty Dog starts in March. That's right, Naughty Dog. Uncharted 3. Be jealous, it's OK.

In the meantime, feel free to get more regular updates from my Twitter feed. Though far less informative, you'll usually still find video game related stuff, and it's always nerdtastic. Occasionally funny too. Woo! Ah hell, just go...

No comments:

Post a Comment